Abstract submission is now open for the virtual 2021 Regional Conference on Permafrost (RCOP21) and 19th International Conference on Cold Regions Engineering (ICCRE).
Please join us to participate in the latest and greatest permafrost science, technology and engineering! Browse and chat with exhibitors, meet-up with colleagues and friends in social rooms, or head to the poster hall to interact one-on-one with your peers.
RCOP is convened by the International Permafrost Association (IPA) as part of their motto to "foster permafrost research to the ends of earth". For the first time, the US Permafrost Association (USPA) and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) have joined forces to strengthen ties between the scientific, engineering, and local communities. Share, learn, explore, and advance the science and technical solutions required to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing permafrost landscapes.
The virtual meeting is designed to maximize inter-personal interaction between participants, and explore opportunities to bridge topics spanning permafrost engineering and science across topics including energy, infrastructure, ecosystems, biogeochemistry, hydrology, climate impacts more. RCOP21 & 19thICCRE organizers and session chairs are committed to fully engage participants in stimulating plenary and topical session discussions, and to showcase presentations by early career, Arctic Indigenous, and the full diversity of permafrost researchers, practitioners, and residents.
We are looking forward to your participation in this exciting event!
Cathy Wilson, PhD
President US Permafrost Association
Contact me: email@example.com
Guidelines and Useful Information:
- Virtual Meeting Dates: October 24-29, 2021
- Abstracts Due: July 15, 2021
- Abstract Submission: https://uspa.memberclicks.net/rcop---iccre--abstracts
- RCOP21 Web Page: https://uspa.memberclicks.net/rcop-iccre
- Abstracts: 250 to 300 words *Please briefly address the research problem, the hypothesis, the methods, the results and the implications of your research*
- Abstract Submission Fee: $40, non-refundable *Conference registration fee is additional*
- Early Bird Registration: opens Thursday, July 1
- Regular Registration: opens Sunday, August 15
- We thank our RCOP21 and ICCRE sponsors:
- Platinum: Arctic Foundations: https://arcticfoundations.com/
- Gold: Geo-Watersheds Scientific: https://gwscientific.com/
- Silver: PND Engineers: https://www.pndengineers.com/home
- Silver: Golder Associates, Inc.: https://www.golder.com/
- Bronze: Beaded Stream: https://www.beadedstream.com/
- Bronze: Cryogeeks: http://cryogeeks.com/
Please consider Sponsoring the Conference: https://uspa.memberclicks.net/rcop---iccre--sponsors